2020 FSBPA Annual Conference
Call for Abstracts
Deadline June 15, 2020
FSBPA is accepting a limited number of abstracts for inclusion in the Annual Conference program. Abstracts must have a policy focus. Ideas may include
- Measuring the economic benefits of beaches
- Sharing local government beach management funding strategies
- Shifting the mindset in your community on all things coastal resiliency
- Examining effective communication tactics
- Rebounding after a crisis (in response to COVID-19 and the economic downturn)
- Implementing inlet management projects with major enhancements
- Regionalizing beach and/or inlet management projects – does it work?
- Adding environmentally friendly beach and dune components to project designs
Abstract Submission Details
Abstracts should be sent electronically to email@example.com.
Each abstract should be no more than two pages and should include the presentation title, speaker's name, company, address, phone number, and email.
Abstract Deadline June 15, 2020
Speaker ExpensesAll expenses are the responsibility of the speaker, including travel, lodging and conference registration fees.