2018 FSBPA Annual Conference
Call for Abstracts
Deadline June 4, 2018
A limited number of abstracts will be accepted to complement topics planned for discussion at this year's annual policy conference.
Areas of Interest include:
- Emergency Response: When Timing is Everything – What's Working, What's Not, and How to Improve on Post-storm Recovery Efforts
- A Team Effort - Cost Sharing Contributions of the Three Partners for Sustaining Adequate Funding for Beaches
- Trending Legal Issues, including Customary Use
- Inlet Management – Progress and Developments
- Coastal Resiliency Initiatives for Today and Beyond
Abstract Submission Details
Abstracts should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each abstract should be no more than two pages and should include the presentation title, speaker's name, company, address, phone number, and email.
Abstract Deadline June 4, 2018