Resilience & Vulnerability Assessment Specialist
Salary Range: $47,066.00 - $76,802.00
Location: Land O’ Lakes & New Port Richey, FL
Pay Grade: P38 (Exempt position) Pay rates are based on education, skill, experience level and internal equity.
- Pasco County is a recipient of the Top Work Places in the USA and locally.
- You will work within our Infrastructure departments and programs and will learn a LOT about Utilities, Public Works, Transportation, Stormwater & Solid Waste.
- If you have any interest in infrastructure-related work, this is a great opportunity.
- Plus you will be helping assess our climate vulnerability and have a hand in creating our county-wide Resilience Action Plan for extreme weather, flooding, sea level rise, and heat impacts.
- This is a grant-funded position lasting at least two years but future opportunities are bound to happen.
Search “resilience” on Pasco County’s Jobs & Opportunities page: https://www.pascocountyfl.net/1211/Pasco-County-Job-and-Volunteer-Opportuni, or contact the person listed below. Applicants need to fill out a Pasco County job application to be considered.
Allan Biddlecomb, PG
Public Infrastructure Branch
P (813) 235-6196, Ext. 6957
C (727) 207-2680 (Preferred)
19420 Central Boulevard
Land O’ Lakes, FL 34637
If you would like to have your job announcement listed here, please contact Teri Besse at firstname.lastname@example.org